Sunday, July 11, 2010

Miss Universe here I come!


I was selected on last Friday night the 9th of July in the Wrights Venue Swords (www.thewrightvenue.ie) to represent Ireland in the forth coming Miss Universe in Las Vegas, Nevada. In doing so I will follow a long list of Irish contenders in the international beauty stage, among one being my mentor Andrea Roche, previous Miss Ireland and top contestant for the Miss World Crown. I am extremely excited to start my role as Miss Universe Ireland and start my preparation for the Miss Universe Pageant. I have enlisted the help of previous Miss Universe Ireland winners Lynn Kelly and Diana Donnelly to help me learn the ropes, advise me on my styling and catwalks. The Final of Miss Universe will happen on the 24th of August, however I will be heading over at the start of August to meet the other contestants and begin my role as an ambassador for Ireland. Before this however there are a string of photoshoots, shopping and serious gym hitting to be done! Since winning on Friday I have had very little time to stop and take in the huge honour I now have to represent my country!

No comments:

Post a Comment