Saturday, July 17, 2010

Whirlwind of a week!

It has now been a week since I was crowned Miss Universe Ireland and It has been non-stop action, now with the recent news that I'm due to fly out two weeks in advance, I am working extra hard to ensure I have everything I need in order! The change of departure time came with the news that Pageant coach extraordinaire Miguel Martinez is going to sponsor me to fly over to Colombia to prepare me fully for Miss Universe! I am so excited to meet Miguel and begin my training! I was put in contact with Miguel by John Paul Hamilton, John has also arranged for my evening gown to be made by non other than La Casa Hermosa(http://www.lacasahermosa.com/), renowned in the world of pageants for their elegant and unique gowns! Although it has been a huge rush the last few days I think it has only made me evenmore focused on the competition!

Over the past few days I was busy doing a press call with seven former Miss Ireland for Lypton Tea, along with a list of interviews! Yesterday I was did a shoot with photographer and friend Evan Doherty in Lillie's Bordello(my sponsor for the event) the theme was of course "Viva Las Vegas",last minute Evan and I decided to pull the shoot together with no outfits, hair or make-up!........luckily for us Micheal Doyle(hair), make up forever(make-up), and Alila/Julien(clothes) stepped in to lend a hand on our shoot ! I cant wait to see the finished products!


As many of you will be glad to hear I did indeed find my perfect tan.....eventually! and not surprisingly it came from non other than Karen Brown! Karen has introduced me to Karora tan, and I'm never looking back! Many of you will know the tan as hot Lynn Kelly is the face/body of the new product! Karen came over last night to test it out,and I can tell you the tan smelt great, and the colour came out so natural and even! FINALLY A TAN THAT WORKS! And if you don't believe me, you can check out the shoot we did today that will feature in Mondays papers! Karen is also sponsoring my tanning products whilst I'm over in Las Vegas!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Rozanna! We're all rooting for you sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete